We strive to meet the requirements our customers and agents have for product quality and the associated services with our Group-wide integrated management system and the quality standards contained therein. We place high value on our products having optimal and consistent quality, which we fulfill with our quality management system and our dedicated work towards continuously improving processes.
Our customized product developments are governed by the highest quality standards. The systematic implementation of quality criteria and strict quality control by our own operating laboratories where chemical, physical, sensory and microbiological analyses are carried out, guarantee this claim.
The area of quality management is based on international standards and recognized standards such as
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification
- AIB International Consolidated Standards for Prerequisite an Food Safety Programs
- RSPO-certificate - Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- IFS - International Featured Standard,
- on the Feed Sector Guidelines from the standard-setting body QA-systems in Germany
- Produktzertifizierungen nach Kosher and Halal product certification
- Listed agents according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS 4.0)
The management system in the area of quality management is uniform throughout the plants and will be audited as a matrix system according to ISO 9001, as well as in the area of product safety according to GFSI-recognized standards. A certified quality management system guarantees that our customers receive optimal and consistently high product quality and assurance.
Periodic audits (internal & external) and site inspections through targeted preventive and corrective measures contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes.
As a result of years of optimization in the areas of production, quality management, SCM and innovation, the Emsland Group has been awarded the 2015 Nestlé Germany Supplier Award
Top-notch quality and product safety – for our business partners around the world!