At the end of calendar year 2017, the Emsland Group has completed several successful certifications and revision requirements in the IMS. As a result, the first-class quality of our products and services can continue to be ensured at all production sites within the Group.
The following results were achieved:
Management systems for the areas of Quality and Environment expanded to include new revisions
Revision requirements according to ISO 9001:2015 as well as ISO 14001:2015 with additional basic considerations such as
· context of the organization with the interested parties and their expectations of the Emsland Group
· examination and evaluation of opportunities and risks
· knowledge management
have been implemented in the systems and successfully certified.
Certification of food products
In 2017 all production sites of the Emsland Group were certified according to a food standard recognized by the GFSI (FSSC 22000 or IFS).
The production sites in Cloppenburg and Wittingen were able to repeat the successful results of previous years for AIB certification and improve upon them by achieving ratings of Excellent and Superior.
All production sites have successfully passed the certifications.
Certification of feed products
All production sites of the Emsland Group have passed the QS / Feed Management Certifications with the status QS Status I.
Further current certifications:
· Uniform kosher certification through OK Kosher (Pareve) as well as separate Badatz products
· Consistent halal certified by Halal Control
· RSPO Certification (MB/SG)