Quality that pays off
The Emsland Group of companies has maintained a very successful Quality Management system for many years across the Group. By expanding the system with the fields of Environment, Safety at Work and Energy, an Integrated Management system – IMS – has been created which has also been implemented across the Group.
The field of Quality management is based on international norms and recognized standards, such as
- DIN EN ISO 9001,
- BRC – global Food Standard,
- AIB International Consolidated Standards for Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs
- IFS - International Featured Standard,
- On the guidelines of the animal field sector of the standards organization, QS (Certificates), in Germany and
- Product certification pursuant to Kosher and Halal
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS 2.0/3.0)
All management elements aim to provide the best possible solutions and service to satisfy our customers’ wishes.
One essential element of Quality Management is the control and monitoring of all relevant process steps. This comprises the entire process from the receipt and acceptance of all raw and auxiliary materials through to process checks and the final products as well as detailed HACCP processes.
Regular audits (internal and external) as well as works inspections with specific prevention and corrective measures contribute to continuous improvement of all processes.
It is only by means of the outstanding commitment of all staff in the Emsland Group, who are regularly trained in all essential aspects of the processes involved, that the production and supply of top-quality and safe products is possible.